|10mg × 30 tablet||A$ 54.53Per pill A$ 1.82||A$ 1.82||Add to cart|
|10mg × 60 tablet||A$ 98.81Per pill A$ 1.65||A$ 1.65||A$ 10.26||Add to cart|
|10mg × 90 tablet||A$ 134.23Per pill A$ 1.49||A$ 1.49||A$ 29.37||Add to cart|
|10mg × 120 tablet||A$ 160.80Per pill A$ 1.34||A$ 1.34||A$ 57.34||Add to cart|
|10mg × 180 tablet||A$ 215.41Per pill A$ 1.20||A$ 1.20||A$ 111.80||Add to cart|
|10mg × 360 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 376.28Per pill A$ 1.05||A$ 1.05||A$ 278.13||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
METOCLOPRAMIDE is used to treat the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) like heartburn. It is also used to treat people with slow emptying of the stomach and intestinal tract.
What should my health care professional know before I receive this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- kidney disease
- Parkinson's disease or a movement disorder
- stomach obstruction, bleeding, or perforation
- an unusual or allergic reaction to metoclopramide, procainamide, sulfites, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Take this medicine on an empty stomach, about 30 minutes before eating. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on the advice of your doctor or health care professional.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
- medicines for diabetes, including insulin
- medicines for hay fever and other allergies
- medicines for mental depression
- medicines for Parkinson's disease, like levodopa
- medicines for sleep or for pain
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
It may take a few weeks for your stomach condition to start to get better.
You may get drowsy or dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how this drug affects you. Do not stand or sit up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. This reduces the risk of dizzy or fainting spells. Alcohol can make you more drowsy and dizzy. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- abnormal production of milk in females
- breast enlargement in both males and females
- change in the way you walk
- difficulty moving, speaking or swallowing
- drooling, lip smacking, or rapid movements of the tongue
- involuntary or uncontrollable movements of the eyes, head, arms and legs
- irregular heartbeat or palpitations
- muscle twitches and spasms
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- depressed mood
- difficulty sleeping
- menstrual changes
- restless or nervous
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.