|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 43.76Per pill A$ 4.38||A$ 4.38||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 72.98Per pill A$ 3.65||A$ 3.65||A$ 14.54||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 87.59Per pill A$ 2.92||A$ 2.92||A$ 43.69||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 109.51Per pill A$ 1.83||A$ 1.83||A$ 153.05||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 131.43Per pill A$ 1.46||A$ 1.46||A$ 262.41||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 146.04Per pill A$ 1.22||A$ 1.22||A$ 379.08||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 189.87Per pill A$ 1.05||A$ 1.05||A$ 597.81||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 102.20Per pill A$ 8.52||A$ 8.52||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 189.87Per pill A$ 7.91||A$ 7.91||A$ 14.54||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 277.54Per pill A$ 7.71||A$ 7.71||A$ 29.08||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 438.26Per pill A$ 7.30||A$ 7.30||A$ 72.76||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 635.51Per pill A$ 7.06||A$ 7.06||A$ 131.02||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 803.53Per pill A$ 6.70||A$ 6.70||A$ 218.51||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 131.43Per pill A$ 10.95||A$ 10.95||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 233.70Per pill A$ 9.74||A$ 9.74||A$ 29.15||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 335.98Per pill A$ 9.33||A$ 9.33||A$ 58.30||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 525.92Per pill A$ 8.77||A$ 8.77||A$ 131.21||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 730.48Per pill A$ 8.12||A$ 8.12||A$ 255.22||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.