|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 48.60Per pill A$ 4.86||A$ 4.86||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 81.05Per pill A$ 4.05||A$ 4.05||A$ 16.15||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 97.28Per pill A$ 3.24||A$ 3.24||A$ 48.52||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 121.62Per pill A$ 2.03||A$ 2.03||A$ 169.98||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 145.96Per pill A$ 1.62||A$ 1.62||A$ 291.44||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 162.19Per pill A$ 1.35||A$ 1.35||A$ 421.01||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 210.87Per pill A$ 1.17||A$ 1.17||A$ 663.93||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 113.51Per pill A$ 9.46||A$ 9.46||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 210.87Per pill A$ 8.79||A$ 8.79||A$ 16.15||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 308.23Per pill A$ 8.56||A$ 8.56||A$ 32.29||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 486.73Per pill A$ 8.11||A$ 8.11||A$ 80.81||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 705.79Per pill A$ 7.84||A$ 7.84||A$ 145.52||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 892.40Per pill A$ 7.44||A$ 7.44||A$ 242.67||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 145.96Per pill A$ 12.16||A$ 12.16||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 259.55Per pill A$ 10.81||A$ 10.81||A$ 32.37||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 373.14Per pill A$ 10.36||A$ 10.36||A$ 64.75||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 584.09Per pill A$ 9.73||A$ 9.73||A$ 145.72||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 811.27Per pill A$ 9.01||A$ 9.01||A$ 283.45||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.