|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 43.90Per pill A$ 4.39||A$ 4.39||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 73.22Per pill A$ 3.66||A$ 3.66||A$ 14.59||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 87.88Per pill A$ 2.93||A$ 2.93||A$ 43.83||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 109.87Per pill A$ 1.83||A$ 1.83||A$ 153.55||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 131.86Per pill A$ 1.47||A$ 1.47||A$ 263.28||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 146.52Per pill A$ 1.22||A$ 1.22||A$ 380.33||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 190.49Per pill A$ 1.06||A$ 1.06||A$ 599.77||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 102.54Per pill A$ 8.54||A$ 8.54||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 190.49Per pill A$ 7.94||A$ 7.94||A$ 14.59||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 278.45Per pill A$ 7.73||A$ 7.73||A$ 29.17||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 439.70Per pill A$ 7.33||A$ 7.33||A$ 73.00||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 637.59Per pill A$ 7.08||A$ 7.08||A$ 131.45||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 806.17Per pill A$ 6.72||A$ 6.72||A$ 219.23||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 131.86Per pill A$ 10.99||A$ 10.99||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 234.47Per pill A$ 9.77||A$ 9.77||A$ 29.24||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 337.08Per pill A$ 9.36||A$ 9.36||A$ 58.49||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 527.65Per pill A$ 8.79||A$ 8.79||A$ 131.64||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 732.88Per pill A$ 8.14||A$ 8.14||A$ 256.06||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.