|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 43.52Per pill A$ 4.35||A$ 4.35||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 72.58Per pill A$ 3.63||A$ 3.63||A$ 14.46||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 87.11Per pill A$ 2.90||A$ 2.90||A$ 43.45||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 108.91Per pill A$ 1.82||A$ 1.82||A$ 152.21||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 130.71Per pill A$ 1.45||A$ 1.45||A$ 260.98||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 145.24Per pill A$ 1.21||A$ 1.21||A$ 377.01||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 188.83Per pill A$ 1.05||A$ 1.05||A$ 594.54||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 101.64Per pill A$ 8.47||A$ 8.47||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 188.83Per pill A$ 7.87||A$ 7.87||A$ 14.46||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 276.02Per pill A$ 7.67||A$ 7.67||A$ 28.92||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 435.86Per pill A$ 7.26||A$ 7.26||A$ 72.36||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 632.03Per pill A$ 7.02||A$ 7.02||A$ 130.31||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 799.13Per pill A$ 6.66||A$ 6.66||A$ 217.31||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 130.71Per pill A$ 10.89||A$ 10.89||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 232.42Per pill A$ 9.68||A$ 9.68||A$ 28.99||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 334.14Per pill A$ 9.28||A$ 9.28||A$ 57.98||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 523.04Per pill A$ 8.72||A$ 8.72||A$ 130.49||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 726.48Per pill A$ 8.07||A$ 8.07||A$ 253.82||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.