|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 44.19Per pill A$ 4.42||A$ 4.42||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 73.71Per pill A$ 3.69||A$ 3.69||A$ 14.68||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 88.46Per pill A$ 2.95||A$ 2.95||A$ 44.12||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 110.60Per pill A$ 1.84||A$ 1.84||A$ 154.57||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 132.73Per pill A$ 1.47||A$ 1.47||A$ 265.02||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 147.49Per pill A$ 1.23||A$ 1.23||A$ 382.84||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 191.75Per pill A$ 1.07||A$ 1.07||A$ 603.74||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 103.22Per pill A$ 8.60||A$ 8.60||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 191.75Per pill A$ 7.99||A$ 7.99||A$ 14.68||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 280.29Per pill A$ 7.79||A$ 7.79||A$ 29.36||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 442.61Per pill A$ 7.38||A$ 7.38||A$ 73.48||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 641.81Per pill A$ 7.13||A$ 7.13||A$ 132.32||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 811.51Per pill A$ 6.76||A$ 6.76||A$ 220.68||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 132.73Per pill A$ 11.06||A$ 11.06||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 236.02Per pill A$ 9.83||A$ 9.83||A$ 29.44||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 339.31Per pill A$ 9.43||A$ 9.43||A$ 58.88||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 531.14Per pill A$ 8.85||A$ 8.85||A$ 132.51||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 737.73Per pill A$ 8.20||A$ 8.20||A$ 257.75||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.