|6mg × 10 tablet||$ 0.00Per pill $ 0.00||$ 0.00||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||$ 0.00Per pill $ 0.00||$ 0.00||-||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||$ 59.95Per pill $ 2.00||$ 2.00||-||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||$ 74.95Per pill $ 1.25||$ 1.25||-||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||$ 89.95Per pill $ 1.00||$ 1.00||-||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||$ 99.95Per pill $ 0.83||$ 0.83||-||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||$ 129.95Per pill $ 0.72||$ 0.72||-||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||$ 0.00Per pill $ 0.00||$ 0.00||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||$ 129.95Per pill $ 5.41||$ 5.41||-||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||$ 189.95Per pill $ 5.28||$ 5.28||-||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||$ 299.95Per pill $ 5.00||$ 5.00||-||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||$ 434.95Per pill $ 4.83||$ 4.83||-||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||$ 549.95Per pill $ 4.58||$ 4.58||-||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||$ 0.00Per pill $ 0.00||$ 0.00||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||$ 159.95Per pill $ 6.66||$ 6.66||-||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||$ 229.95Per pill $ 6.39||$ 6.39||-||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||$ 359.95Per pill $ 6.00||$ 6.00||-||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||$ 499.95Per pill $ 5.55||$ 5.55||-||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.